Saturday, August 2, 2014

DO I ?

Do I want to be rich and famous  or 
Do I want to lead a calm and peaceful life in anonymity?

Do I want to live a long and healthy life by shying away from all the temptations or 
Do I want to live in the moment and enjoy everything I can?

Do I want to lead my life like I have a plan or 
Do I take one day at a time?

Do I want to fulfill all my whims and fancies of the moment or
Do I save for future?

Do I want to be an artist, to express myself or 
Do I want to be a scientist to understand what the nature is trying to express?

Do I get intimidated by the vastness of the world or
Do I realize that I can make a difference?

Do I want to lead a long and boring life or
Do I want a short and eventful life?

Do I want to make my presence felt or 
Do I want to make my absence noticed?

Do I want to fall in love at every chance I get or 
Do I wait until the time comes?

Do I stick to my family throughout my life or 
Do I enjoy the beauty of solitude?

No matter what it takes, all I want to be is happy.

I DO.

No comments:

Post a Comment